BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lincs:Evolution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doninphi

Lincs:Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:29 am

Hey all, I'm over from www.LincsDriver.com, name is Phil.

I'm organising a show on the brayford on 17th of July and I was wondering if your club would want to enter? It's basically one big show n shine but for all types of cars.

All the details are here:
www.lincsdriver.com/evolution

Its on 17th July, looking at around 80 cars to enter.

Bands on most of the day (see bands section)

Traders involved providing decent prizes as in over £100 worth of detailing gear, GSF vouchers, t-shirts for runners up etc...

So, as a club, you into it? Can you provide about 12 mini's for the day?

Thanks and look forward to your responses, check out the site above, and sign up to the facebook group here:FACEBOOK

Phil
Back to top Go down
Scamp

Scamp

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Well that's me out then Laughing I do the show bit but definitely avoid any sort of shine Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.scampownersclub.co.uk
doninphi

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:47 am

Scamp wrote:
Well that's me out then Laughing I do the show bit but definitely avoid any sort of shine Laughing

HAHAHA

To be honest mate the whole show was organised to get local clubs of mixed cars to get involved and promote themselves to the public, get more members and get some credit for all the good work they do.

I picked you guys as I've seen you about and the cars look sweet. LMC are down but not showing much interest in getting enough cars down so I thought you lot might want to come down!

Know Adam Harrison too, with the white mini with checkered roof, I know he'd be into it so thought I'd get a club he's in involved!

Get those minis down here!!
Back to top Go down
doninphi

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:49 am

I often drive by Tyre n Tech to see my mate who works/owns Stewarts Plumbing Services, got a red 1981 Audi 80....

Want me to pop in at Tyre n Tech over the next week and say hello? Tell you all about the show etc... ? Maybe even Tyre n Tech want a trade stand?

Lincs:Evolution DSC08102
Back to top Go down
doninphi

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Come on folks, I'd have thought a fresh club like yours would be dying to show off!

Into it?
Back to top Go down
TrueBrit_JK

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:43 am

17th July, I think it's the same day as skeg mini fest, which I think a few of us are doing (I am at least lol) but I think it's a really good idea mate, would be good, and i'm sure when the IMM rush has died down, ie, they get back, people will be more than likely up for it Smile
Find us on fb too Smile

JK
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/john.killelay
doninphi

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:57 pm

IMM Rush?

Wassat?

Am i being dumb?

I know it's on the same day as the skeg mini show, here's hoping some would rather stay local and you can supply some cars... (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
Scamp

Scamp

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:50 pm

IMM is the International Mini Meet - This year it is Switzerland and a load of the club membersare travelling down for it so a lot of people are currently a little pre-occupied.
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 am

id be up for that as long as we are not going to the skeg mini festival...
nothing has been set in stone because no one can make any decisions untill they are all safely back from the IMM.
ill send pip an email with all the details on tonight and then he can post it to all of the BCM crew and see what interest is in it!
skeg fest was only briefly mentioned so i wouldnt be suprised if people will be interested in it purely so that they dont have to camp!!

x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/anjisharp
doninphi

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:25 am

Coming down to this Tuesday's Tyre and Tech meet with sign up sheets! See you all there!
Back to top Go down
Scamp

Scamp

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:28 am

Good lad, nothing wrong with a bit of forcefull coecion Laughing
Back to top Go down
doninphi

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Right, simplifying the show for you all and final details.

9am to 9.45am show up.

Arrive at Lucy Tower Street by the NCP and you'll be met by a steward (probably me) and sent to your parking spot.

Know your car number, it was on the sign up sheet you got when... you guessed it! you signed up! As I'll be writing that on your screen with a White pen when you arrive. Plus it correlates to where you park on the map.

When you park up leave a decent gap between the cars (about 1 metre should be ok) and park nose out, boot towards the water, angled towards the entrance. A steward for your club should guide you. Please then stay with your cars until about 10am in case we have to shuffle them a bit.

Then give your car a wipe, and enjoy the day!

4pm go home and sleep!

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lincs:Evolution   Lincs:Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BCM Forum :: BCM Events-
Jump to: