BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scamps, Sun burns and sex toys !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueBrit_JK

Scamps, Sun burns and sex toys !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Scamps, Sun burns and sex toys !!!    Scamps, Sun burns and sex toys !!!  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:41 am

CREWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you read it right, sun burn in the UK, I’m as surprised as you!
One of the most prompt bcm runs going, and whoever organized the weather deserves a pint on me! Arrived at the brown cow/anji’s house, because they are almost the same building (lucky woman) for a drink and a snack before heading off to Willingham woods to meet the Bomber county dubs. It seemed that bass is more important than pure style to them, but then again, mums 90s polo is hardly the best place to start for a super cool car, and definitely no competition for a mini!! The dubs encounter was brief, but in nice surroundings full of middle aged men on Ducati bikes, but a nice cold (over priced) ice cream went down a treat, before abandoning the kids and their “German air cooled asthmatic cars” as chaz ‘dubbed’ them, to coin a phrase!
Of we headed, all 6 cars along some fantastic roads, namely the corkscrew to a nice pub in some village nearish to market rasen, but where I have no idea! Parking was fun to start with, and other than chaz, we decided to park in the beer garden/gravel patio area blocking each other in! Sarah, tom and James headed off early, we must have been a bore to them but us hardcore mini-ers stuck it out supping cold pop, and beer (Collette).
Anji then decided that the tone must be lowered Razz and god only know’s how, we ended up discussing rabbits ( for the elder crew, disable google safe search when the mrs isn’t around). We settled on a new event for the mini club, and it may only be in the planning stages, but I feel it will become an annual event for us.
BCM ann summers party! Tyre and tech ramp will be booked and we’ll pull up the chairs and discuss multi functional purple things, and hand around ‘sample pots’, waiting in turn to try them out (please guys, wash your hands!!).
There will be no committee discussion on the matter, as we have already passed the motion amongst ourselves. So get yourself signed up, you never know what you might get your ‘hands on’! Christmas, birthday or just for the sake of it, get the perfect gift for her use, whilst you work on the mini into the late hours (Anji says they do mens items too, if the mini is frustrating you…..).
Great day out, hope for many like it to follow, excellent company and a scamp for donor parts in case we broke down!! Ohh and a one sided tan from arms out the window whilst driving.
What more can you ask for!!!!!!!

JK
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/john.killelay

Scamps, Sun burns and sex toys !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BCM Forum :: BCM Events-
Jump to: