BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Wolds Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoey
Moderators
Moderators
Hoey

Update on Wolds Run Empty
PostSubject: Update on Wolds Run   Update on Wolds Run EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 am

Crews,
Re my previous post, I can confirm that those wishing to see the Seals at Donna Nook on Sunday will not be disappointed, as the site has been re-opened for public access, although they have 'lost' approx 350 seals apparently. Please remember your Cameras, Bins and Obligatory warm clothing as you will be exposed to the elements, wellies are always a good idea as you are close to the Dunes but right on the Marshes. The 'air' will be fresh I can assure you!
I have attached for your viewing pleasure the comprehensive 'flight log' and route if you would care to print it off. This is for your Navigator to read out to you unless you're travelling on your Billy, then I hope you have a good memory and follow convoy rules.

Looking at mustering at HQ Tyre & Tech at 0900hrs on Sunday morning for a 0930 departure. This will be in an easterly direction, taking in the beautiful Wolds of Lincolnshire towards Louth. There is a planned coffee stop en route at 'The Splash' at Little Cawthorpe. They are aware and awaiting our arrival. Onward then towards North Somercotes hoping to be arrive at RAF Donna Nook at approx 1130hrs. It is intended to stay here for about an hour or so or until everyone is cold and has had enough.
Those wanting lunch will then move onto Cleethorpes. If you can remember to let me have numbers for eating and I will try and get tables reserved for us. If you're not intending having lunch please make your own way back, I would suggest via Louth (take your sat nav).

Can we please ensure that our fuel tanks are full to capacity prior to setting off in convoy please to avoid early losses. Its also a pain waiting on forecourts blocking peoples access to the garage.

Please remember BCM CONVOY rules. This method does work if you trust the one in front to think about you behind! I have also attached this for your info if you are unsure.

Post codes RAF DONNA NOOK : LN11 7PB
CLEETHORPES PIER : DN35 8SF

Any problems please do not hesitate to get in touch,

Cheers Pip

Back to top Go down

Update on Wolds Run
Page 1 of 1