BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Busy weekend for Mr Miyagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blakey
Moderators
Moderators

Busy weekend for Mr Miyagi Empty
PostSubject: Busy weekend for Mr Miyagi   Busy weekend for Mr Miyagi EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 am

Busy Weekend 14th,15th July

This weekend turned out busy for BCM , with Skegminifest all weekend, Nettleham gala on Saturday, and the Lincs Evolution show on the Sunday. It clashed with holidays as well so I was concerned we couldn't muster a good field . I needn't have worried we managed 7 at Nettleham and 10 at Lincs Evo and a slack handful at Skeg.
We arrived at Nettleham village green area at 11am, got settled in ..had a look around the stalls and went for a beer... while young Sam polished … very nice pint of Bombardier mmmh cheers J A.... we wandered around a little more, doing what you do at galas...and Sam's still polishing.. Then J A found the chip shop .. he emerged with a tray of sausage & chips...I resisted , yes resisted, as we were to visit Skeggy later and you can't go to Skeggy without having fish and chips . Anyway he offered a chip.. just one...he's not tight, he's careful .
Sams polishing his tyres now, and colouring them in....
Anyway after a bit more p##s taking we went back to the pub for a return match... We received our beer in plastic glasses?... and sat and chatted again...me not concentrating, went for my drink , squashed it and ejected half of it into my lap which then ran down the plastic covered chair to the rear ..comprehensively wetting front and back … light green trousers as well...
So now I'm looking …..and ... walking like I've suffered some sort of major bodily malfunction..great. It caused amusement for some at least... anyway it was decent weather and a nice time was had by all.
That evening four minis set off for Skeggy, thinking we would have a nice pleasant evening with the rest of 'em , pah! We couldn't get a sensible word out of any of 'em, ...trolley'd ..the lot of 'em....even the dogs and kids were looking bewildered....I'm only jealous. It was off to chippie for supper … very nice. Then home to bed ,with an early start for the Lincs Evo show.
Sunday morning was very nice . We arrived on Brayford Waterfront , parked up and hit The Square Sail for a big breakfast , Sam polished ... then joined us...his girlfriend in tow .. looking bemused.. I don't think she was prepared for the attention the mini was getting , but don't worry my lovely, the novelty is bound to wear off, ask my missus... if you can't beat 'em join 'em she says..
We wandered out well stuffed, to check out the rest of the show , while Mr Miyagi carried on doing what he does best.....wax on wax off ..wax on wax off ..wax on wax off...
The event was well attended , the public were out in their hundreds admiring all the vehicles...
Towards the end of the day things took a turn …. Mr Miyagi aka Sam was about to have the last laugh...all of those public admirers were asked to vote on their favourite car of the show, and he ended up with a prize...how about that then.. The prize was some more wax and a 3 foot model of “bananas in pyjamas” most amusing... the pics will be put on the website.
A very good end to a very hectic weekend.
Over and Over
Blakey

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TYREANDTECH.CO.UK

Busy weekend for Mr Miyagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BCM Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: