BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Forum area is Private for BCM members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Larry
Admin
Larry

This Forum area is Private for BCM members Empty
PostSubject: This Forum area is Private for BCM members   This Forum area is Private for BCM members EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:31 am

It will only be available for BCM members after logging on
Back to top Go down
http://bombercountyminis.com
Hoey
Moderators
Moderators
Hoey

PostSubject: Help?   This Forum area is Private for BCM members EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 am

Larry wrote:
It will only be available for BCM members after logging on

Larry,
Please help me me old flower. I see on the calendar on this forum you haven't included the bump & run days planned which are on the BCM events on the web site? This may well be an oversight on your part? Do we need more than one outing a month + social gatherings? I don't know. The only thing I'm getting around to is the planned 'Bump & Run' to Foxton Locks for this Sunday is looming. I would like to gauge interest please to see whether its worth doing?

Is there anyway, if so please show me how to PM (personal message - if you didn't know) you without putting it to open discussion? I can't seem to see any PM tabs? Or is it called something else?

Cheers Pip
Back to top Go down
Larry
Admin
Larry

PostSubject: Calendar   This Forum area is Private for BCM members EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:24 am

If you enter a new topic and scroll to bottom before sending then there is also a calendar option to add your dates, then it will appear on calendar too
Back to top Go down
http://bombercountyminis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Forum area is Private for BCM members   This Forum area is Private for BCM members Empty

Back to top Go down

This Forum area is Private for BCM members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BCM Forum :: BCM Members Only :: BCM Members Private-
Jump to: