BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie from the north east

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy Brand

Newbie from the north east Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from the north east   Newbie from the north east EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:07 am

Just thought i'd say hi as im new to the site and new to the mini world having just bought an 850cc cabi at the begining of august.

Im from Darlington up north, but my parents have a static caravan at mablethorpe and im down that way on a regular basis.

I was at mini in the park last Sunday and got a glimpse of one of the cars from the site and must say i was really impressed with how clean it was, i hung around for a while to try and chat to the owner but with so much to see and many stalls to buy bits from didnt get the chance.

I hope to attend one of the regular meets that you have in the coming months and will bring the mini along for you all to see (and i get to drive it round the great Lincs roads Very Happy ).

I will post some pics of the car soon and the progress im making on some of the work it requires

Andy
Back to top Go down
Blakey
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the north east   Newbie from the north east EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:12 am

Thanks Andy, for your post. We welcome all Mini enthusiasts to share their Mini experiences be it mechanical, physical, mental, or biological !! . We will be attending some more shows hopefully with more attendees, particularly Stanford & Castle Combe, so if you are at those come & have a chat. Steve
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TYREANDTECH.CO.UK
Big Boy Adam
Moderators
Moderators
Big Boy Adam

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the north east   Newbie from the north east EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi Andy, If it was a white mini with a black roof/bonnet and four rediculas spotlights, I thankyou very much for comenting on how clean she was , lol Im sorry i missed you but i too was on a spending spree.... And i see you agree with me on what a fantastic show it was ... Carn't wait to meet up and have a look at the prodject ... Adam
Back to top Go down
Andy Brand

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the north east   Newbie from the north east EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I have a week booked off work from September the 19th and plan to head down the caravan and will bring the mini along.

I got a few pics of your car Adam and will try post them shortly for you to have a look at.

Andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the north east   Newbie from the north east Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from the north east
Page 1 of 1