BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie saying Hi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
si894

Newbie saying Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Newbie saying Hi.   Newbie saying Hi. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 am

Just thought I would introduce myself as a newbie member of the forum…

My name is Simon (everyone calls me Si) and I’m out near Caistor / Market Rasen. Currently I don’t own a Mini but have settled on the idea of having one as a project. I’ve managed to complete most of the major jobs around the house and can now dedicate the garage and workshop over to something automotive!

I saw some of BCM’s cars at the Brayford a few weeks (months?) ago and that was where the idea sparked. I’m hoping that this will be the right place to glean the information and hard earned knowledge I need to get me up and running and through to driving my own.

At the moment my intention is to put together a useable, reliable fast road machine. So I’m at the knowledge gathering stage and looking for direction.

Any help and advice you can give me I’ll gladly take!!

Cheers,

Si.
Back to top Go down
Blakey
Moderators
Moderators

Newbie saying Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying Hi.   Newbie saying Hi. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:51 am

Si,
Good to hear you are comtemplating owning a mini. Best of luck ,you'll need it. We all like challenges. We will help with advice as much as possible. First thing , if you havent already, is buy a welder and teach yourself to weld ... as its an ongoing problem. A little compressor with small disc cutter is worth its weight , also a sraygun to get some paint on. The more you can do yourself the better .
Regards
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TYREANDTECH.CO.UK

Newbie saying Hi.
Page 1 of 1