BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilac is the new black!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheezacutie

Sheezacutie

Lilac is the new black! Empty
PostSubject: Lilac is the new black!   Lilac is the new black! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 am

Hiya guys n gals, n all mental mini enthusiasts..........

I have seen you guys around and thought i wud join up n say hiya......... Very Happy I have wanted to own a mini since a very small girl, even collected toy ones!!! Passed my driving test last november so a newbie four wheel driver too after all my life being on 2 wheels! I bought my liliac mini minge just over a yr n half ago and am loving her to bits she is old but looks sooooooooooo sweet just like me!!! Shocked

We have been out on a cpl of meet up drives with the Robin hood club but spotted you guys at the lincoln day gathering.................. i think one of you gave me a pass to get in as i lost my group and then rejoined them once inside by the river................ thank you who ever it was! Wink

Anyways i hope to meet up with you guys again soon and say a face value HELLO.................. cheers
Back to top Go down
Blakey
Moderators
Moderators

Lilac is the new black! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome welcome   Lilac is the new black! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Welcome dearest colourblind Sheezacutie , Lilac... thats a flower init , is it like mauve .. never understood you gals and colours, theres seven in my book ... I still think Windows defaults too many ... anyway its nowt like black and look forward to seeing it whatever colour it might be.
Hee , moving on , apologies for delay in reply, its been hectic . Last weekend 14th 15th July saw three events for the club. We had a contingent at Skegminifest all weekend , we had a showing at Nettleham gala on Saturday where we managed to scrape up 7 minis and Sunday saw the Lincs Evolution show on the Brayford Waterfront which was excellent where we manged 10 cars . I don't know who gave you the pass at Big Mini day , but we're a generous lot particularly after alcohol.
Anyway do call for a chat and cuppa , whenever you can make it. Most Tuesday nights we are here.
Look forward to seeing you
over and out
Blakey
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TYREANDTECH.CO.UK

Lilac is the new black!
Page 1 of 1