BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change of proposed venue for this Fridays IMM meet - now at Black Bull Welton!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoey
Moderators
Moderators
Hoey

Change of proposed venue for this Fridays IMM meet - now at Black Bull Welton! Empty
PostSubject: Change of proposed venue for this Fridays IMM meet - now at Black Bull Welton!   Change of proposed venue for this Fridays IMM meet - now at Black Bull Welton! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 am

Crews,
There is a meeting of the BCM members going to the IMM this Friday at the Black Bull at Welton at 1930hrs. This change of venue is due to the Black Horse at Nettleham being overbooked with a bigger meeting than ours of 30 persons (Trent Valley apparently!). Amanda the Landlady does send her apologies and hopes it not too long before we're back there.

Everyone is invited to attend to discuss items relative to the trip. If you could as soon as poss please give me an idea of:-
a) If you intend to go and
b) If you intend to eat and
c) When you get the menu what you would like to eat!

I would like to know by Thursday 3/3 at the latest please so I can firm up numbers with them. I have booked the lower room at the pub like what we had before if you remember, it is an ideal meeting place.

Secondly does anyone have anything for the Agenda?

Looking forward to seeing you all then.

Cheers Pip

ps I will be sending out via email as well as the Forum shortly (when I get it) a further message of the details of the menu so that we can pre-book our meals on the Thursday night.

Back to top Go down

Change of proposed venue for this Fridays IMM meet - now at Black Bull Welton!
Page 1 of 1