BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National Restoration Show this Sunday?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoey
Moderators
Moderators
Hoey

National Restoration Show this Sunday? Empty
PostSubject: National Restoration Show this Sunday?   National Restoration Show this Sunday? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Crews of BCM,
This Sunday is the above show at Stoneleigh. Is there any interest in a run to this event? Steve, Bigboy, Larry and myself are definates. Anyone else is more than welcome to join us. Its about a tenner to get in (it was online) might be a little more at the door.

Let me know Cheers Pip
Back to top Go down
Hoey
Moderators
Moderators
Hoey

National Restoration Show this Sunday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Restoration Show this Sunday?   National Restoration Show this Sunday? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Hoey wrote:
Crews of BCM,
This Sunday is the above show at Stoneleigh. Is there any interest in a run to this event? Steve, Bigboy, Larry and myself are definates. Anyone else is more than welcome to join us. Its about a tenner to get in (it was online) might be a little more at the door.

Let me know Cheers Pip

Crews,
Just an update, have contacted the organiser's its 12 quid on door. Open from 1000 - 1600hrs.

Interested? Looking at leaving HQ (Tyre & Tech) @ 0900hrs. Muster @ 0830.

Don't be late if you wish to go in convoy, or bell us if you over-slept so we don't go without you.
07919 235678

Cheers Pip
Back to top Go down

National Restoration Show this Sunday?
Page 1 of 1