BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
david1186

just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini Empty
PostSubject: just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini   just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:19 am

Hi all, Im new to this site so i will say a bit about what im doing. iv just brought a mini 1000 (998 engine) to repair and to get back on the road.
The person who i brought it from crashed it so iv got to re-new all the front plus respray it (white with black roof), i don't think it will take that long.
Im just at the piont were im checking the brakes and adjusting things so i no they are free.
Iv not even started the body work yet coz iv found a leaking brake cylinder.
I will keep you all up dated about my project and where i am,
cheers david
Back to top Go down
grandads mini

PostSubject: davids mini   just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:23 am

well david i know you have a task there mate but as your next door im sure we will help but wait till it warms up..tony
Back to top Go down
http://tonyandjune123@btinternet.com
david1186

PostSubject: Re: just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini   just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:28 am

cheers mate, i hope its sooner then later but i can't do nothing until i get the parts.
Back to top Go down
Blakey
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini   just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 am

Hi guys and welcome to our little band of nutters... You are more than welcome to come along to one of our meets at my unit in Lincoln on Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons, where we try to help Mini addicts to rectify problems for themselves. We also drink copious amounts of tea & coffee and yap alot (some , not everyone). We have a selection of service parts and spares should any be required. You both live close to me as I live at Sturton, so if there is anything I can help with I will . I do have spares there as well.
Look forward to seeing you
Steve
aka Blakey
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TYREANDTECH.CO.UK
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini   just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini Empty

Back to top Go down

just 2 say hi and what im doing 2 my mini
Page 1 of 1