BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brands Hatch Mini Festival part 3 kin nettles !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blakey
Moderators
Moderators

Brands Hatch  Mini Festival part 3    kin nettles ! Empty
PostSubject: Brands Hatch Mini Festival part 3 kin nettles !   Brands Hatch  Mini Festival part 3    kin nettles ! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am

part 3 the mission continues

We arrived safely back at headquarters to prepare for evening dinner . We planned to re-group in the foyer at 2030hrs. Which we did in the main , but no sign of Flt Lt lee Young & Benjamin.
Now, casting my mind back to the trip down, at Cambridge services we discussed whether we were having just drinks or something to eat. Lee said, oh , Benjamin wants a McDonalds. Fine , we went to find a coffee & when we returned there sits Lee , just visible behind a super double Big Mac meal gone BIG...ummh.. there Benjamin sits with a small bag of fries and small drink..ummh.. Benjamin wants a McDonalds my arse.....
Well getting back to the point, we ring Lee ... where are you... oh Benjamins just gelling his hair .... we couldn't argue with that one, it certainly wouldn't be Lee gelling his Smile ...
Anyway we asked the girl on the desk where the nearest eateries were within walking distance. She said 10 mins walk in that direction for one pub & 10 mins in that direction for another.. 20mins later we were confronted with what looked like a wall of overgrown jungle... we sent Lee in to see if it was navigable... we heard a cry .... kin ell , kin nettles ... kin kin nettles ...? I'm through.. kin nettles. We all emerged through the other side, right in the middle of an industrial estate.. kin nettles...
After another 15mins of marching we found a pub & did what you do in pubs..eat too much, drink too much , talk crap , upset spouses etc
We finished & emerged into the darkness .. no way are we going back the way we came, so we headed off towards the main road. We walked for a few minutes when a familiar sound filled the air, echoing around the buildings "FOX" , it was Ange again .. what was this fixation with small furry animals ? was it the wine ? not this time , we finally got the beer goggles focused and there it was. It wasn't quite as excited to see us as we were to see it. It casually wandered off into a bush.
Off we marched , Toby & Becs romped on ahead , I think one of em's on a promise someone muttered .., they said they were tired, but they weren't motoring like they were tired....anyway, when they neared headquarters they cut through a wooded area towards the rear of the hotel, Becs had a FOX brush past her leg from the rear followed by its youngster...you can imagine her reaction affraid ...upwards & sideways all in one movement, straight on top of Toby who ran a mile , not knowing what had gone on....hee hee did he got some stick from Becs about that ..he's supposed to be her Knight in shining armour & all that ..all very amusing and a fitting end to the day.. off to kip ,no rocking required
Over and out
Blakey

part 4 to follow.... we were only away two days , I'm pleased I'm not doing the report on the Switzerland trip !!

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TYREANDTECH.CO.UK

Brands Hatch Mini Festival part 3 kin nettles !
Page 1 of 1