BCM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber County Mini's Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brands Hatch Mini Festival part 4 - there he is again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blakey
Moderators
Moderators

Brands Hatch Mini Festival part 4 - there he is again Empty
PostSubject: Brands Hatch Mini Festival part 4 - there he is again   Brands Hatch Mini Festival part 4 - there he is again EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 am

Brands Hatch part 4

Its Sunday, 0830hrs and a lovely morning .We started to appear in the car park ..all looking a bit fluffy around the edges , but we're looking forward to a greasy breakfast at the circuit.
It didn't disappoint , neither did Flt Lt Lee Young .. 7 quid !, you gotta be jokin... he'd rather have had a Maccer D sausage McMuffin meal at 2.99. We got that over and done with and looked forward to a good days racing.
Absolutely awesome sums it up.The Mini Sevens ,the Mini Miglias and the pre 1966 Cooper S's were brilliant, what a do…
Then the girlie shout went out... there he his again .. its that cook bloke again , on track this time...ok . I've got to admit he was doing pretty well, considering it was his first time out in his really nice red mk1 S, (not at all envious honest) so I take my hat off to him...there he is again .... Secretly I'm hoping he'd have a minor off or spin, not through malice but I wanted to see what reaction we'd get from the girls then.... but he didn't , so well done mate, and judging by his comments when interviewed, he will be carrying on.. better than sex..summed it up, so there you go girls... there he is again ....
The parade lap was upon us again , with me having to suffer horny waving duties ..again. This time they were having two rows around track , staggering the entry, allowing the cars a bit of a thrash. ...Well, I'm waving away not taking a great deal of notice when off we went round and down Paddock Hill bend like a scalded cat...my breakfast nearly ended up in the back ..CHRIST ...what the hell's going on.. some dick in a Honda powered mini was doing burnouts next to us and “her indoors” decided to try and whoop his arse.. .got to say she did all right .. took me a while to calm down though .. I'm not a good passenger without dual controls .
Flt Lt Young was conquering Graham Hill bend and Cooper Straight forgetting all about his traumatic breakfast experience , Flt Lt Lloydy and his glamorous co-pilot were looking good in the cabriolet as were Flt Lt Knox in “you've been tango'd” and Flt Lt Hall in Norman, Flt Lt Matt Buckley was on sentry duty so couldn't attend but Mia was our loudest cheerer..
The day was bathed in sunshine and we all had a healthy glow by the end of the day after watching more exciting mini racing. Soon it was time to pack up and leave.
We left in three waves due to individuals circumstances. The Lloydy's departed 1st with no dramas on the journey, myself and Andy left last with no dramas on the journey .... the middle group Young, Knox and Buckley however appeared to suffer that same navigational problem that I had on Saturday, they were mysteriously drawn into this vortex … called Cambridge ... it could have been poor visability due to oil on windscreens from Flt Lt Young's smoking exhaust.......we'll never know, but headless chickens were not in the same ballpark. Eventually they managed to extricate themselves, but Tight Lt Young was not happy with the extra fuel used...
All turned out good in the end with no losses on our side. A very good weekend was had and I've already booked next years event .
Over and Under
Blakey
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TYREANDTECH.CO.UK

Brands Hatch Mini Festival part 4 - there he is again
Page 1 of 1